Today
I have...
- said goodbye to my PCV friend who ends service in a week. It was great to have a sort of role model to show me the ropes on demyst and in the last week. I would be happy to have a PC career similar to his.
- taken a Bolt Bus sized bus
- made contact with more peeps from home thanks to gmail and a real convo with Laura and Aunt Ann (woohoo) thanks to Orange mobile and Skype (I should get paid for endoresments...wait that's against PC policy, just kidding)
- been thankful for some time to sit around (didn't have too much of it)
- had a banging egg sandiwich, also paid twice the price of a soda for half the volume of cherry juice
- had a bangin meal of roast chicken and french fries
- windy windy-ed through yet another market. Much of this market was covered...with...uh...tarps, blankets, etc. etc. so it was like you were inside. It was way not as the busy as the other markets we've seen, and although the labrynth could be intimidating, it was pretty chill.
I have not...
- purchased a cell phone
- spoken all that much Zarma
- started to read Nine Hills to...uh, yea that book (but I did open it)
- packed my stereo for lang immersion (blast, no dance parties....yet)
- bought a Niger soccer jersey (where are these bloody jerseys?)
- gotten over being some intimidated by lang immersion
- swam in the swimming pool at the place we ate
No comments:
Post a Comment