Dan...Nice photo.. I hope this post finds you well. Stay healthy and give yourself time to unwind. I tried to post some song lyrics on mom's blog but I don't think they went through. I sang this year's ago and it was written by Don Brelsford & Don Grube.
Each deed that you do is a reason for prayer.. don't hide your troubles God's waiting to share. Offer your day as soon as you wake... prayer should be part of each move that you make. Pray with your heart, pray with your soul. Eloquent words can take their toll. Remember to thank him for all you receive.. His gifts and His graces are hard to believe.
Keep it simple. The higher order will dictate what to do and when. Easier said than done, but I know for sure that it works.
Dan...Nice photo..
ReplyDeleteI hope this post finds you well. Stay healthy
and give yourself time to unwind. I tried to post some song lyrics on mom's blog but I don't think they went through. I sang this year's ago and it was written by Don Brelsford & Don Grube.
Each deed that you do is a reason for prayer..
don't hide your troubles God's waiting to share.
Offer your day as soon as you wake...
prayer should be part of each move that you make.
Pray with your heart, pray with your soul.
Eloquent words can take their toll.
Remember to thank him for all you receive..
His gifts and His graces are hard to believe.
Keep it simple. The higher order will dictate what to do and when. Easier said than done, but I know for sure that it works.
Peace & love,
Dad