Woke up before alarm. Tossed and turned some. Excited, nervous? Was running through Zarma scripts. Goes well in my head. In front of my new town...a different story. Mostly, honestly, just tired.
Feeling some rushed this morning. Two trips will be made. We have until 1000 or 1100 or 1200 or something, so we don't really know. Wondered if I need a broom. Wondered if I should cut my hair shorter. No options that I see for barbers though. Want to update our stage contact list.
Having new, older PCV's around makes me uncomfortable. I feel under a spotlight, like they are watching me, sizing me up, thinking I am immature, etc. But I kinda do the same thing....well, on days like yesterday and today, the biggest of my PC career so far, I don't really want to meet and greet lots of new faces, so I'm probs not the most... amicable.
So much for relaxing morning... but doesn't change the fact I'm mostly ready.
To wear a tie?
Perhaps more notes, but it's time to roll...
No comments:
Post a Comment